Commercial Finance Analyst | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jun-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will provide financial and commercial support to the RFS Sales & Ingredients Sales, Marketing and Business teams in order to drive long term profitability.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Contribute to the financial inputs for the integrated business planning process (Strategic Plan, Forecast, Budget and S&OP)
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager to ensure all financial inputs to the Integrated business planning processes are robust and complete
- Manage, review, report on and support performance of RFS Sales & Ingredients with insightful commentary and impact assessments on variances vs plan
- Drive sub channel and customer reviews and deep dive analysis using financial and market metrics to drive out monthly review packs, opportunities, risk and initiatives to support RFS Sales, Ingredients, Marketing and Business teams
- Provide business partnering and finance leadership to support the on-going development of commercial acumen within the RFS Sales and Marketing teams
- Support business tender processes by creating financial review documentation in collaboration with the RFS sales team
- Provide analytical insights to support business performance, identify market opportunities
- Provide functional commentary to support month-end, flash, forecasting and budgeting reviews in collaboration with planning performance
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced spreadsheet, financial modelling, and reporting skills
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Degree Qualified (Commerce or Finance) (Essential)
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or working towards (Desired)
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.