Slicer and Bagger Operator | New Zealand
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Feb-2022|
- Exciting FMCG opportunity
- Supportive Team and Management
- Duniden Location
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Edmonds, Yoplait, Meadow Fresh, Puhoi Valley, Freya's, Irvine's, and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
We are looking to fill 2 X Slicer and Bagger Operator roles on the Bread Plant at the Quality Bakers Dunedin site. The role includes set up and operation of the slicer and bagger for all bread types produced by Goodman Fielder along with running of the bread to distribution, cleaning of the plant and machinery and planning and execution in SAP. You will be part of a three-person team that reports directly to the Shift Supervisor and Plant Manager.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Ensure all equipment is operated according to site standards
- Ensure all health and safety rules, standards and policies are adhered, including reporting any incidents or near misses
- Complete daily production sheets and enter production information into the management operating system as required
- Actively maintain Food Safety, GMP, cleaning and hygiene standards, including corrective actions from audits and non-conformance reports
- Report and control any unsafe/out of specification condition including equipment, process, raw materials or product, ensuring prevention of release of defective material
- Function as a team member and deliver individual performance that contributes to the team success.
- Ensure all issues are communicated to keep waste to a minimum
The successful applicant will have:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A great attitude towards health and safety
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
Grab this chance by applying now to be a part of leading FMCG brand!