Salesforce Functional Specialist | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Dec-2021|
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is making everyday food, better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Kiwis have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest impact, taking into consideration our end to end value chain when making decisions to fully optimize our business. We see change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
At Goodman Fielder we are on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for capable team players with a hunger for bringing our vision to life. We are passionate about our brands and building a culture where we believe anything is possible. As such, we're currently looking for a self-motivated and diligent Salesforce Functional Specialist to join our CRM Team.
Reporting directly into the Sales Systems Manager, the Functional Specialist will support the maintenance and growth of the Salesforce Platform at Goodman Fielder, which covers Sales, Service, Communities and mobile driver apps. This role is responsible for delivering configuration-based enhancements and new features in Salesforce to support business needs and driving value out of the Salesforce platform, working with the CRM Team and the Salesforce Architect and Developers.
- Support the implementation of the CRM Strategy and Roadmap
- Design and build enhancements and new functionality in Salesforce
- Map business needs to Salesforce capability
- Engage in testing and basic documentation
- Ensure all development and releases follow a standard deployment process
- Identify new opportunities to leverage Salesforce features to meet business needs
- Support the CRM administrator as needed to resolve issues
What you need:
- At least 3 years working in a Salesforce development environment
- Experience of Sales, Service and Community Cloud
- Ability to turn business requirements into Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce Administration Certificate or Trailhead equivalent
- Self-management and time planning
What to expect from us:
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together, resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.