Filler Operator / Packer | North Island - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Feb-2022|
If you are looking for a job with a competitive hourly rate, company contributions of up to 9% superanuation, provides free medical insurance, annual health checks, long service payments, over time rates and is part of the essential work force, this is the opportunity for you.
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
This opportunity is based at our Longburn site, where we manufacture dairy products, from receiving raw milk through to packing it out as finished milk and cultured foods products.
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual who is ready to make a strong contribution to a high performing team, full on the job training will be given to the right person where you will be part of a team filling and packing a great range of dairy products.
In this role you will be required to work Monday to Friday, alternating weeks between days and evenings.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Ensure all health and safety rules, standards and policies are adhered to, including reporting any incidents or near misses to the Team Leader.
- Ensure the highest product quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure all equipment is operated according to Site standards.
- Assist with maintaining a clean work environment to comply with expected standards.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Capability of lifting up to 20kgs
- Able to carry out repetitive manual packing duties
- Good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- As you will be operating filling and packing equipment, some mechanical nous would be a benefit
- A competitive hourly rate
- Over time rates
- Long service bonus starting from 1 years service
- Free medical and disability insurance
- Free regular health checks
- An excellent super scheme with company contribution
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to undergo pre-employment testing which includes a full medical and drug test.
Have what it takes for this role, what are you waiting for, apply now!