Store person/ Dispatch Operator | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jun-2022|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
We are looking to fill multiple Dispatch Operator roles. The role of the Process Worker (or Dispatch Operator) at Quality Bakers Auckland is to ensure that orders are picked accurately and on time to meet customers' requirements while maintaining high levels of safety and quality.
In this role you will be required to work either DAY (7:30am) or NIGHT (7:30pm) shifts doing 12-hour shifts, working 3.5 days a week. You will be required to work one weekend.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Orders are picked and labelled accurately and in a timely manner
- Daily and weekly Stocktakes on all stock
- Accounting for stock, receipting and stock adjustments
- Actively maintain Food Safety, GMP, cleaning and hygiene standards.
- Report and control any unsafe/out of specification condition including equipment, process, raw materials or product, ensuring prevention of release of defective material
- Function as a team member and deliver individual performance that contributes to the team success
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Process or food manufacturing operational experience - are desirable, but not essential as full training will be given
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous warehouse experience(desirable)
- Experience in forklift operation(desirable)
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Good numeracy and excellent communication skills
- A great attitude towards health and safety
What we offer
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together, resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.