Customer Advisory Quality Representative | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Feb-2022|
- Breakfast/Brunch sorted with all our daily fresh products
- Great foot in the door for a business that offers genuine career opportunities
- Full Time role working Monday to Friday
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Edmonds, Yoplait, Meadow Fresh, Puhoi Valley, Freya's, Irvine's, and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service superstar to work various shift patterns, between 8.30 am and 7.30pm, Monday to Friday.
We're looking for a customer service representative who:
- Is a highly organized team-player with an emphasis on accuracy, timeliness and proactive communication
- Demonstrates accountability in delighting customers
- Ability to de-escalate complaints and display strong customer service skills.
- Have proven problem solving and decision-making capability
- Champion solution-based techniques to take ownership of customer enquiries/issues
What will you do?
- Receive inbound contacts via phone, email and other channels.
- Triage Customer Advisory Centre contacts as appropriate
- Respond to queries, feedback and complaints.
- Manage and resolve customer issues and complaints through to resolution
- Identify opportunities to improve our customers' and consumers' experience and create efficiencies within the team.
Are you who we are looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in a customer/consumer facing role
- Must be flexible in working hours and able to work shifts.
- A tertiary qualification in science, food technology or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure with good organization and planning skills.
- Food manufacturing experience desirable particularly in a QA role.
- SAP and Salesforce (or similar system) skills preferred.
- Excellent computer skills across the Microsoft Office suite
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
What are you waiting for Apply Now!!