Performance and Data Analyst | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Jul-2022|
Goodman Fielder is a leading global food company committed to making everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of people have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week such as Vogel's, Freya's Meadow Fresh and Puhoi Valley. We are a team that believes that anything is possible.
As the Performance & Data Analyst, you will be part of the Supply Chain Analytics and Performance Team.
The Supply Chain Analytics and Performance Team are the gatekeepers of the truth. We are here to identify, develop and implement insights that drive a step change in overall customer experience
Initially the role will focus on building knowledge on the operational environment within Goodman Fielder, maintaining current dashboards within Power BI and excel, along with supporting key business partners requirements. A big opportunity within this role is to be involved in the transition to Tableau in the second half of 2022, where this role will be a key player.
- Support the business, driving an in-depth understanding of current performance, identifying emerging issues and identifying areas of opportunity and improvement
- You'll exercise technical leadership in the design process for Business Intelligence projects and translate reporting requirements into useful and easy to understand data visualisation dashboards through Tableau and Data Modelling.
- Improve data efficiency through Power BI integration, automation, adoption, training, and self-service Across Data Visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Build trustworthy relationships with business partners and demonstrate that the Supply Chain Analytics Team is the team that provides fact and insight to unlock KPI's
- Provide support and analysis to the Supply Chain Continuous improvement team
- Work across strategic projects that will enable GF to deliver on exceptional customer service
- You are someone who lives, breathes and values data with a natural affinity for numbers
- Exceptional analytical skills with a strong background in data analysis, data cleansing, data visualization and reporting
- Ability to turn complex data into meaningful insight that business partners can act on
- Strong technical skills – Excel, performance dashboards, Power BI/Tableau desirable
- Previous experience working with a variety of business stakeholders as a report developer/data story-teller is essential
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce reports that are both timely and accurate
- A ‘can do' attitude, who can roll up their sleeves and take on whatever is required to get the job done
- A growth mindset - an ability to see the bigger picture when executing in the detail
- A proactive approach with the ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Willing to learn new skills and technology
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in Business Intelligence through designing and developing quality dashboards, tools and reports that drive insight into the Customer Experience. If you're proactive, astute and thrive working with rich and varied data and are keen to grow Goodman Fielders Business Intelligence user experience then this is a great opportunity to build your career
What we offer
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together, resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.