Customer Service Representative | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Aug-2022|
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is making everyday food, better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Kiwis have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week including Vogels, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Meadow Fresh. We are a team that believes that anything is possible.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Why work for us:
- Flexible work-from-home options available, once fully trained
- Only 5 minutes' walk from Britomart and multiple public transport options
- Fun & supportive environment, where everyone focusses on performance but helps each other out
- Free Bread, milk and other products available daily for consumption to staff on site
- Great foot in the door for a business that offers genuine career opportunities
We are currently recruiting for multiple full time CSR roles which includes working one day in the weekend.
We're looking for customer service representatives who:
- Are highly organized team-players with an emphasis on accuracy, timeliness and proactive communication
- Demonstrate accountability in delighting customers
- Have proven problem solving and decision-making capability
- Champion solution-based techniques to take ownership of customer enquiries/issues
What will you do?
- Receive inbound contacts via phone, email and other channels.
- Place outbound calls for sales and follow up.
- Use solution based selling techniques to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to meet required targets
- Identify opportunities to improve our customers' experience and create efficiencies within the department
- Manage and resolve customer issues and complaints through to resolution.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure with good organization and planning skills.
- Previous experience in a call Centre or supply chain(desirable)
- Ability to effectively manage your time, and prioritize workload based on curve balls you might face (e.g.: stock issues)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills across the Microsoft Office suite
- SAP and Salesforce (or similar system) skills(desirable)
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
What are you waiting for Apply Now!!