NSW Transport Planner | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Feb-2022|
- Join a leading FMCG company
- Based at Erskine Park with onsite parking
- Career progression opportunities on offer
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Meadow Lea, and many more.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
We are currently seeking a NSW Transport Planner to GF team. Based on site at our 3PL provider at Erskine Park this role will be responsible for Planning and Co-ordinating Goodman Fielder customer orders.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Managing ‘day to day' transport operational activities and decision making
- Downloading customer orders and booking transport with Goodman Fielder 3PL's
- Building loads to optimise weight and cost efficiencies
- Responding to transport enquiries relating to ETA's, POD's
- Communicating with GF Customer Service to advise on transport issues, delays etc.
- Supporting Transport team with coverage when required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with 3PL providers ensuring we are receiving the best possible service
- 3+ Years' experience working within a customer service order processing role ideally within FMCG, Supply chain or Logistics environment
- Demonstrated experience working with new customers and developing relationships
- Be technically/systems savvy. SAP experience would be advantageous
- You will be solutions focussed and have the ability to adhere to strict timelines and work with competing priorities
- You will have exceptional written and verbal communication
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, with the scope to develop your career. If you would like to know more about our job opportunities, please visit our Careers page on our website.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.