Marketing Manager - Grocery | Sydney
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Mar-2019|
- Leading FMCG Organisation
- Highly recognised consumer brands
- 12 month fixed term contract
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We're embarking on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for someone with a hunger for bringing our vision to life. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing Retail, you will be responsible for driving profitable growth across our well known and loved brands, and ensuring effective leadership and collaboration of cross-functional teams to deliver strategic business initiatives.
We want to think big, deliver fast, and put the right people on the right projects. You will be a champion of agile marketing practices, supporting the embedding of new ways of working across the business and step changing the way we approach brand management today.
You're a passionate marketing specialist who wants to make a real impact. You see challenges as opportunities and seek ways to do things differently. An outstanding communicator, your open, curious and collaborative nature inspires others to drive towards delivering your vision.
What you'll do:
- Develop the marketing strategy to drive growth, long term equity & consumer preference
- Lead a team of strategic thinkers across multiple portfolios to deliver a seamless brand experience
- Drive marketing team agility to deliver results fast
- Lead portfolio optimisation to drive profit and opportunity
- Brilliantly execute complex high profile projects
- Identify local and global trends across category, consumer and trade dynamics that may impact brand portfolio
- Translate insights into highly effective solutions and opportunities
- Effectively plan and implement campaigns in collaboration with agency partners
- Identify areas across the end to end value chain to optimise efficiency and profitability
- Critically evaluate key initiatives and make recommendations with clear commercial implications to senior leadership
What you need:
- 9+ years brand management experience
- 5+ years FMCG experience
- People management experience
- Proven experience in leading complex cross functional projects
- Experience in brand equity campaigns
- Proficient with IRI (Aztec) and Quantium
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Demonstrated innovative capabilities with ability to inspire and deliver
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Business
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.