State Customer Manager (Independents Channel) | VIC - Other
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Dec-2018|
- Market leading FMCG organisation
- Highly recognised consumer food brands
- Customer management of Retail Independents
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business which only means one thing – Exciting times.
About the opportunity:
We are currently recruiting a State Customer Manager, responsible for our VIC Independent Retailer customers. This is a customer role, working from one of our Victoria sites in West Footscray or Clayton. You will be an integral member of the Independents leadership team and will make a strong contribution to a high performing Independent Customer group and team culture.
- Work in conjunction with other State Customer Managers and the state sales teams
- Deliver the overall financial objectives of VIC
- Leverage business development opportunities within the Independent channel including a group of MSO's
- Align call cycle planning to key strategic objectives, conduct range reviews, fill distribution gaps
- Build commercial business relationships and provide direction to state sales teams
- Develop profitable new business opportunities across GF's product categories in Bakery and Grocery channels
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a valid VIC driver's license (tool of trade vehicle provided)
- Sales experience gained within FMCG or Retail environments
- Demonstrated business development and growth achievement
- Ability to lead, influence and negotiate effectively
- Strong commercial acumen, planning capability and analytical skills
- High levels of tenacity and resilience, with a results orientated mentality
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy
- Passionate about food with drive to progress within the industry
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.