PIMS Technologist | Sydney
|Category:||R&D & Quality|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Feb-2019|
- Begin your journey in a FMCG environment
- Market Leading FMCG Organisation
- Dedicated R&D Centre
Goodman Fielder is the largest listed consumer food supplier in Australia, with a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
We value our people at Goodman Fielder and recognise that our success depends on our ability to attract and retain talented people. We are currently recruiting a Product Information Management Systems Technologist (PIMS) to join our Research and Development team based out of our North Ryde office.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting our internal, customer and regulatory requirements through ensuring the integrity and availability of Goodman Fielder Specifications and Formulations
- Managing communication with suppliers to ensure specifications meet business requirements
- Daily database management including tracking and reporting
- PIMS Administration including application configuration, user training, and liaison with IT support functions
We are essentially looking for a candidate that has the following attributes:
- Degree in Food Science/ Technology or related field
- Experience working in Product Development or Quality Assurance desirable
- Experience working with specifications management and ERP systems desirable (Hamilton Grant and SAP experience highly desirable)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of computer literacy particularly in Excel
- Excellent analysis and problem solving mindset
- Attention to detail with the capability to manage challenging timelines and work under pressure
With sites spanning across the Australasian region you will have the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. We strive to be the best place to work in Australia where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
In return for your passion for success, you will be rewarded with a competitive package and excellent career opportunities within an organisation that fosters your growth and development. Please apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now' button below.
To know more about this role or other opportunities that Goodman Fielder has available please visit our careers page. www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au