Shopper Activation Manager | Sydney
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jan-2019|
- Leading FMCG Organisation – Grocery and Bakery
- Highly recognised and loved consumer food brands
- Diverse opportunity, true ability to influence and lead
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week like Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Pampas and more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for an influential, creative and passionate Shopper Activation Manager based in North Sydney at our Head Office.
Reporting to the Head of Category, you will be an integral member of the Retail team, responsible for driving better overarching Activation principles across Grocery and Bakery food categories and unlocking opportunity to improve synergies across GF business.
This role is responsible for developing and managing Retail shopper activations and in market campaigns to have a positive effect of shopper behaviour and a tangible return on investment. Specifically, the role is required to enable brilliant execution of shopper activation plans across the Retail business through collaboration with marketing, sales, the field and key customers.
- Provide input into the retail activation calendar, and shopper activation strategy and integrated execution plans
- Align activation activities with Customer, Category and Brand strategies and align brand messages
- Ensure maximum commercial return via Path 2 Purchase strategy that considers the total value chain
- Complete analysis of competitors and retailer initiatives to gain insights and make recommendations translating shopper insights into actionable in-store solutions
- Brilliant execution of GF & customer led programs, point of purchase projects, POS and exhibitions
- Effective management of external Agency partners, including development of creative briefs
- Ensure effective budget management, and complete post campaign analysis to review effectiveness and recommendations for future initiatives
- Deliver strong commercial outcomes through effective internal and external stakeholder management and negotiations
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years' experience in Brand / Shopper Management
- Additional former FMCG experience in Sales and/or Category functions (highly regarded)
- Proficiency with Aztec and Quantium data, with experience in BTL activations and campaigns
- Demonstrated leadership of cross functional projects
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and influence skills
- Experience working with new customers and developing relationships quickly
- A passion for food and shopper marketing, with energy and drive to challenge and inspire others
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.