Maintenance Planner Scheduler | South Island - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The Maintenance Planner Scheduler is an integral member of the Engineering and Operations team, who contributes to a high performing Engineering team and team culture within Operations through planning and allocating tasks (both PM and improvement) to the appropriate trades team within desired timeframes, to specification and on budget.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Responsible for initial screening of incoming work orders, identification of scope, and analysis of required level of planning.
- Plans jobs with appropriate level of detail for the given skilled trades workforce, through necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications, and drawings.
- Writes clear and concise work procedures, prints and delivers work orders to the skilled trades in conjunction with the weekly work schedule.
- Participates with improvement projects related to the proactive maintenance plan and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure weekly schedule that is issued to Engineering is accurate & comprehensive.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Maintenance planning and scheduling experience (minimum 3 years) within a food manufacturing environment.
- The ability to undertake costing and project analysis.
- Trade certification mechanical or electrical preferred
- Strong mechanical/electrical background within a food manufacturing environment
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.