Engineering Administrator | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position is required to coordinate the purchasing and receiving functions for the Puhoi Valley Cheese Site. The Engineering Administrator will contribute to the success of organisational change to maximise employee involvement, optimise productivity and minimise costs.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Management of engineering spare parts and consumables
- Administration duties including purchase orders and invoice queries
- Health and Safety duties
- Preparation of financial, maintenance and management reporting systems.
- All data entry into the sites Work Order and Planned Maintenance Systems
- Create and review Engineering related SOP's , Compliance Registers and Manuals
To be successful in your application, you will have:
• Previous experience with FMCG company/industrial food production environment
• Proven ability in Purchasing
• Ability to negotiate and manage new and existing supplier contracts
• Previous experience in an Engineering related field
• Computer literacy, SAP and Excel knowledge/experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.