Storeperson | North Island - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jan-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The Store Person is an integral member of the Operations function; it will make a strong contribution to a high performing team and culture within GF.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Picking and Returning packaging and raw materials for 2 production units.
- Palletizing and receipting stock off the production line.
- Loading/Unloading trucks.
- Rotation of stock in storage locations and pick faces to ensure FIFO
- General warehouse duties
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Forklift Licence desirable
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great attitude towards health and safety
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.