Account Analyst | Sydney
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Feb-2019|
- Join our growing Food Service channel
- Extensive national field sales network and customer base
- Salesforce experience highly regarded
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own, manufacture and distribute a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, La Famiglia and many more.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region and we are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible
About the opportunity:
Within our Food Service channel and across the business we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for a highly analytical and articulate Account Analyst based at our Australian head office in North Sydney.
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will be an integral member of the Food Service team, responsible for Analytical and Adminstrative support of the National Sales team. You would also be responsible for providing a suite of reports, insights, and recommendations to the State and National Sales teams to highlight key issues and opportunities, plus the development of plans for account forecast considering pricing, promotion and category initiatives.
Another key responsibility of the role is the facilitation, implementation and monitoring of Phase Two of Sales Force.
- Facilitate, implement and monitor Phase two of Sales Force
- Manage the Trade Spend data base
- Prepare the 12 month rolling forecast, analysing all key inputs and assumptions with specific responsibility for the creation of volume and net sales for each category
- Partner with Account Managers to ensure alignment and agreement to volume and NSV forecast
- Partner with Category function to ensure alignment and agreement to promotional strategy
- Ensure understanding of forecast variances to budget, previous forecast and last year
- Review promotional activities for accuracy and delivery versus objectives
- Analyse and interpret monthly trading results and assist sales team to highlight key issues and opportunities
- Align with Supply Chain Finance on forecasted volumes and management of exposed / blocked stock
- Align with Demand Planning Team of forecast volumes in S&OP process
- Send daily sales reports and detailed month end reports or any other reports as required
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve both the effectiveness and efficiency of business activities
- Utilise project management skills and cross functional collaboration to influence and support key business decision making
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Experience working with Salesforce (highly regarded)
- 2-3 years' experience as a business analyst or sales analyst
- Demonstrated ability to mine large data sets and generate insights
- Experience in FMCG Field Sales, Logistics or Supply Chain Operations
- Ability to identify opportunity and influence business decision making
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously and remotely
- Passion for the food industry and FMCG
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.