Integrated Supply Planner/ Demand Planning Analyst | Sydney
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Feb-2019|
- Market Leading FMCG Organisation
- Use your industry expertise to contribute to our National Planning Team
- Working in the Woolworths Head Office and Goodman Fielder Head Office
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, we have an exciting growth strategy which you will be a significant contributor to. We are now looking for a dynamic, influential and passionate Integrated Supply Planner based in the Woolworths Head Office at Bella Vista and our Goodman Fielder Head Office in North Sydney. Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, you will be an integral member of the National Planning Operations Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the processing of orders to be placed on GF by Woolworths.
- Engaging in the collaborative process with the Woolworths replenishment and buying teams to support short and medium term demand and customer KPI's
- Leading the collaboration process between Woolworths replenishment plans and GF demand and sales plans
- Continually analysing and managing Woolworths' product range and delivery days to effectively manage the supply chain.
- Be the primary contact between GF operations/supply chain and Woolworths replenishment team
- Managing all Woolworths replenishment, DIF and forecast collaboration reports and processes
- Managing the execution of New GF Products into Woolworths Distribution Centre's and the run out of deleted lines
- Leading the quarterly Joint Business Planning Process and building the relationships with the WW replenishment teams to achieve the best results for both businesses
- Adjusting ordering patterns and delivery requirements where possible to optimize GF supply chain network
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics, Supply Chain or Customer Service related areas.
- At least 2 years in a replenishment planning or customer service related role within the FMCG environment. Sales experience desirable.
- Strong pro-active communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence
- High levels of computer literacy particularly with Excel, SAP
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Strong internal & external relationship building skills
- High level of detail and accuracy and ability to work under pressure
- Continual improvement mindset
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.