Team Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Mar-2019|
- Market Leading FMCG Organisation
- Join one of our flagship bakery manufacturing sites
- Oversee high volume production and packaging lines
Goodman Fielder is Australasia's leading food company. The company owns a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians and New Zealanders have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. Our brands include White Wings, Meadow Lea, Praise, Helga's, Wonder White within Australia, Vogel's, Natures Fresh, Edmonds, Ernest Adams, Meadow Fresh, and Irvines in New Zealand.
At Goodman Fielder our goal is to be the leading and most innovative local food company. In reaching that goal, we are committed to helping our people achieve their professional and personal goals while contributing to the success of a high performing team. With a focus on career development, we encourage our people to reach their full potential while also demonstrating our Goodman Fielder values.
We are currently have a vacancy for a Team Manager at our Moorebank facility, covering the early week AM shift. This role will report to the Manufacturing Manager and be accountable for driving continuos improvement, safety, product quality, waste, plan attainment and efficiency. Additionally the Team Manager will be responsible for the development of the individual skills within the team to cover all requirements and support a sustained and consistent approach to manufacturing improvements.
The main responsibilities will include,
- Provide day-to-day leadership of the Supervisors on shift;
- Identify training and development needs of employees;
- Promote a positive workplace environment, with safety at the forefront;
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels;
- Lead exceptional product quality, inline with Goodman Fielder standards;
- Lead team through HACCP, BRC & WQA Audits.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven leadership experience;
- A proven ability to react in a constantly changing and dynamic workplace;
- The ability to think quickly and make decisions;
- High level of computer literacy;
- The ability to positively influence those around you;
- Understanding the daily fresh Baking environment (desirable).
Employing around 5,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia, our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please enter our careers page and click Register to submit your details.